Thursday, May 24, 2007

Radical Gratitude and Other Life-changing Lessons from Siberia

My first book (and my co-author's first book, too) has been sold! And it goes to Allen and Unwin in Australia. I am so thrilled. The editor is a dream to work with and the writing is going really well. You can read a bit about the book at my agency's website: Blake Friedmann.

Here is a link for viewing my charming and lovely agent Isobel Dixon.

And my good friend and co-author, Andrew Bienkowski, has his page here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it, Mary!

Linera Lucas said...

Such very good news!

Kelly Spitzer said...

Congratulations, Mary! That's wonderful.

Mary Akers said...

Thanks, guys!

Anonymous said...

hello Mary I read an article in The Buffalo News on your book "Radical Gratitude and other life lessons learned in Siberia" I would like to get in contact with you regarding my life lessons book. Is there anyway I could have your e-mail so that I could tell you about my book? My e-mail address is mikearthur@johnjamesgroup.com Thank you I'm looking forward to hearing from you susan from Buffalo NY

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary.
Read it on reccomendation from a friend last week. Bought 2 copies and will no doubt buy more to loan to others. Found my self nodding and smiling and with tears at times, and then more nodding. Andrew has shared much truth with us via your pen. I for one am grateful for you both.

warmest thoughts Moana Bianchin NZ

Anonymous said...

I was handed this book on Thanksgiving morning and read it in one sitting. It's a wonderful narrative and has great life lessons. Undoubtedly, everyone way take away something different from this work, but it opened my eyes to new ways of looking at things, and also reaffirmed some things that I already believed to be true. It's truly an inspirational work.